Wednesday, November 12, 2008

CHANGE......

These next two months are going to be the hardest.....but the best two months of my life! So many things are changing in our life right now and i cant wait! I decided to put my two weeks in at my nanny job iv been at for three years now. Probably one of the hardest things i will have to do is leave those kids!! I have been with them since they were 6 weeks old and i have kind of grown attached! I was recently offered another nanny position in Smithfield that will have insurance and TONS of other benefits!! I don't start till January but i cant wait! Another change that is going on is MERRILL IS GRADUATING!!!!! I cant wait to see where that takes us.....hopefully he will find a job close to home!!! He has been working so hard for this and i cant tell you how proud i am of him! And last but not least Merrill and I will be going through the temple this next month!!! I can not wait to be sealed to my husband for eternity! Merrill has helped me so much these last two years grow closer to the church and im sure he is sick of all my questions but i can not thank him enough ! He is an amazing husband and best friend and i dont know what i would do without him! We have been waiting for this for so long and i feel so blessed!Changes are hard for me but thank goodness these are all awesome changes!! YAY!!

9 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Nicole, they are awesome changes and the temple will bless your lives more than you can imagine! I'm so happy for you two! Congrats! (Way to go Merrill on graduation!!)

Tawna said...

Nicole,
I just love you. You have a great and positive perspective on life. Change is definitely hard, but definitely necessary and so good for our growth here on Earth. The temple is my most favorite place to go. It has brought me so much understanding and so much peace into my life. I am so excited for you! What day do you go through? I'm coming home for Thanksgiving and Christmas and would love to see you! I miss you, sister!

The Christensens said...

Congrats NIcole!! I freakin love you!!!! Cambria got your letter and she loved it. She showed everyone:) She wants to send you a school picture, but do we send it to that same address or do you have a new one now?

Jason and Brooke said...

I'd love those pictures, my email is brooke20001@yshoo.com. You better not let Ty find out he missed one of Merrill's gigs. I'm sure he's his number one fan, besides you of course. That's awesome that Merrill's graduating. He probably deserves a party don't you think. I can't wait until it's Jason's turn. I'm so excited about the whole temple thing but sad too. My sister is getting married that weekend so we might not make it. We'll see what we can do though. If we're not there you can bet we're thinking of you. Tell Merrill hi!

Katie said...

Cooking class? I'm in! I think that would be so fun! I can't believe your temple day is so close! That is insane!! I'm so way happy for you :) congrats on the new job and to Merrill for graduating! yay. should we dress up for the Twilight party????????

jaci said...

Wow!!Change is hard but worth it. I am so proud of both of you and the choices you have made. You will be blessed through out eternity for some of the hardest changes, our Heavenly Father is amazing isn't He. We couldn't do any of these things with out Him. I am so excited for you both and all that is to come for you.

Embellish the Moment said...

Wow, you actually went for it! It's always hard to leave a job especially when your little heartstrings are tied. But this new job sounds really good. I hope it works out. I am so glad you guys are closer now. When you're home alone bored sometime, give us a call. We just hang all day.
It's insane that Merill is finally going to be done with school. It's a good thing he has you, or he would probably keep working dumb jobs and going to school forever.
I am excited about the temple. Let me know when you have a date set so we can put it on our calendar. Love you guys.

Nate & Lindsey said...

I am so proud of you Nicole! Yes that is a lot of change but all great change. I can't believe how exciting! You can still visit those kids and everything will work out! I bet that is really hard though. Congrats to Merrill. I can not believe how much better it was for me when Nate graduated. I think a lot of stress from tests, and school go away, and you see them more! Oh your going to love it! Love you cole.

Kristy said...

My little Kiki is all grown up! What day are you going through? Let me know ASAP because I am going to try my hardest to be there...I will be so sad if I miss it! :( Call me soon and we will chat. I am so proud of you! It kinda makes me want to cry (and we both know I am not a crier!)! Call me soon! Love you guys!

Brady