Merrill and I have been SO busy the past couple of weeks!! Here are some pics of what we have been to. Merrill FINALLY finished his bike. He painted it himself and got new tires. Hopefully we will be getting some new handles on it soon. I thought it turned out pretty good. Merrill has been playing a lot of shows lately with Dillon, Jones, and Ben. The name of their band is Birds on a Wire. They are playing on Friday at a house party in Logan if anyone is interested?? We went to the Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers concert with Spencer and Misty. We always have so much fun everytime we go!! I started my new job and am loving it! 4 kids is a lot to handle but i get paid REALLY good so its worth it! :) Merrill is putting in applications in at different places and hopefully we will get a call back soon!! Other than that life has been the same, I love it!!!
2 comments:
Hey! Looks like things are going good! We haven't seen you guys forever! We need to hang out again soon! Just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment