Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Merrill got a job!

YAY!!!!!! Not that he didnt have a job before, but now he has a really good job!! He got hired on at CR England as their capacity manager in SLC. I am super excited for him but i kind of have mixed feelings about moving. It will be a good change for both of us and i am so proud of him! He has worked his butt off at his old job and im so glad to say he wont be coming home with injuries anymore!! Oh and i am also soooo glad i won't have to wash work clothes anymore!

7 comments:

Kami and Joe said...

Yay Nicole! That is so exciting! I am happy for both of you! Although I am not going to lie that makes me sad. I was so excited when you moved into my ward! Finally someone under the age of 40 to sit by in Relief Society. I was pretty bummed when I got put in primary because I would never get to see you. I had hoped that when you moved into the ward that I was going to have a new friend, you and Merrill are adorable and I had thought that you too would be so fun to double date with, hang out, and such. Now it looks like my opportunity for that has past! :( When are you two moving? Are you moving to Salt Lake?

Oh I forget my blog is private so send me your email and I will add you! :)

Kami and Joe said...

Shoot I forgot to tell you my email... :)
kamiwalker_16@hotmail.com

Embellish the Moment said...

I hear ya on the work clothes! Stink-EEEE. I am excited for you guys!

Cam said...

SLC ehhh?? Por que nao Portland??? So I never comment on anyones blogs so consider yerself privileged Merrill. I am sure Nicole will have to read this to you cause you like me don't even know these blogs exist. Give me a call sometime, or I guess I can do the same. Oh and I am jealous you went to Argentina. Good times.

Clayton and Heidi said...

congrats you guys! If you haven't moved yet we should hang out before you do. If you already have then we will have to look you up the next time we are in SLC.

Tawny said...

Congratulations from me too! We miss you guys! When do you move? Hopefully we will maybe get to see you guys at Christmas time? Hope all is well! Miss ya!

Katie said...

When are youmoving?? What are you doing in the next little while......???? WE CAN PLAY!