Sunday, April 11, 2010

So i know i have been slacking on the whole blog thing....my excuse is our camera broke and we have not been taking pictures! Merrill and I moved to Salt Lake about a month ago. I really like our apartment and the convenience of having everything so close but i don't like the drive back home. I got a job at discover card working in the special services room. I pretty much do everything a postman does but i love it! Easter weekend we spent with our family. Merrill got his favorite movie pee wee's big adventure in his easter basket and i got a gps (i needed one). Yesterday we went to the real soccer game and only had to drive 10 minutes to get home, i love that! We were able to meet up with spencer and aubrey which is always fun! :) Oh ya the best thing about my job.....we have INSURANCE! YAY! Merrill broke some ribs about a month ago snowboarding so we needed it. That is all i can think of right now but ill try to update this thing more often.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hey good to see you guys at the game AND see you updated your blog! It was fun to catch up...we'll definitely have to get together sometime soon!

Kristy said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! We missed you!

Brady

Tawny said...

Sounds like things are going well for you guys! Cam loves Pee Wee's Big Adventure too! :) We miss you two! Hope all is well!