Friday, March 14, 2008

life right now...

So i finally decided blogging was a lot cooler than myspace and decided to give it a try! My name is Nicole Tingey and i recently was married on November 17th, 2007 to the hottest guy ever!! I had my dream wedding and my dream husband at the Logan Country Club, everything went perfect! We had so much fun in Las Vegas for our honeymoon......minus the losing money part! I love the married life, even though all we do is rent red box movies and play rock band, i wouldn't have it any other way!! We live in Logan for now.....just waiting for Merrill to finish school then who knows where we will be? i am working as a nanny up on Cliffside watching twins who are going through the terrible...i mean terrific two's! I love working with these kids, i have been with the family for two years and i love them. Life right now is pretty simple for me, which is how i like it!

3 comments:

Aaron & Amber said...

You did it!!! Yeah! Looks like you've got some of the stuff figured out already! I love your pics & Slideshows. You're doing great. I'll help you with whatever else you need! Laters.

Kristy said...

I am excited that you finally have a blog...you were so behind the times! I can't wait to come and see you guys when we come home! We will be there in April (I think it is the second weekend...so clear your calendar!!) Well, talk to you soon!! Tell the family hi for us! We love ya!

Brady and Kristy

Nate & Lindsey said...

Yay! I am so happy your a blogger now! I am not sure if this is how you spell
Merrill? right or wrong. get back to me!
Love ya