Sunday, March 23, 2008
Easter Sunday.....
So this was our first Easter Sunday as a married couple and i was not too sure how it would go? I LOVE easter...and all holidays! I make them into a big deal. I had bought the cutest easter baskets for Merrill and me and was soooo excited! I knew we would be helping Merrill's mom at the bridal fair Friday and Saturday so i planned to go shopping Saturday night after we helped his mom. Things didn't really work out that way, Friday we stayed up till one thirty helping set up and was up at six Saturday morning to help out. The bridal fair went great and was a lot of fun! The bad thing is we were helping tear it down till nine and i didn't really have time to go get anything! Before we went to bed i asked him if he had gotten me anything for easter? Hoping maybe he had not had time either, He didn't say which meant yes. I felt so bad!! I set my alarm for seven and woke up to an awesome suprise! my sweet husband had woke up in the middle of the night and set a trail of chocholate eggs leading to the living room where he hid eggs with stuff inside for me! I felt even worse for not getting him anything so i went shopping before he woke up! luckily everything went great and We both were able to have a fun easter egg hunt before church! After church we went to Tremonton and visited family. I love being married!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Easter was fun! You definately bring out the best in Merrill. You guys are so cute together. Thank you so much for your help this weekend, we couldn't have done it without you. You were so pretty in your dress. The pics are gorgeous!
oh nicole....it is really sickeningly sweet! I miss you. Glad you had a fun easter and check out our disneyworld pics. You and Merl need to get your butts out here. He would love the music scene too much I am afraid.
loves!
Post a Comment