Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Look alike?


I just found this kind of creepy.....i found this old picture when i was cleaning out my moms basement. It was like looking in a mirror!! This is a picture of my dads mom when she was in 8th grade. Merrill and I are thinking about recreating it?? Now i know what i am going to look like when i get older, I love it!

3 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

That is wild! You look just like her. We'll have to see if there are any old pics that Merrill looks like. I can't think of anybody, but that would be fun.

Anonymous said...

I've tried to tell you for years that you look like her. There is another picture I've seen of Dorothy that looks just like you, too! I'm glad you finally see it!

Kristy said...

Now all you need is a bun in your hair...hahaha! That is crazy!! :)
Brady and Kristy