This month has been kind of CRAZY, but fun. We celebrated Merrill's birthday on the 30th of May which the theme was none other than transformers!!! We went to dinner and had a small jam session with him and his friends, i had some optimus prime masks, table cloth, wrapping paper, and made my first two layer cake!!
Providence Days was in June and I ran my first 5k!! I usually jog 3 miles in the mornings so i figured it couldn't be that hard. I woke up at six thirty and had a headache so i took some ib profen before the race.....BAD IDEA!!! When the race started everyone RAN! I was out of breath after the first block, i am so use to jogging at my own pace and am not a runner. I had to stop about 3 or 4 times thanks to the ib profen, i didn't eat anything before the race and was about to die!!! The good news is my soon to be cousin Katie and I finished and were not the last ones!!! I don't think i will be doing another 5k soon but it was an awesome accomplishment!!! Later that day Merrill and I took my niece Zoe to the rides at the park. I couldn't believe how much she loves Merrill!! He is like a kid attractor, Every kid i know has a huge crush on him which i love! He is going the be the best dad! Zoe was so brave, i was scared to let her go on some rides but she loved ALL OF THEM!!
1 comment:
Kids love Merrill because he doesn't ignore them. He plays with them, just like he is one of them. He is a great uncle.
Post a Comment