Sorry but I have to brag about my husband for a little bit. :) Wednesday night Merill and his friends played at Cafe Sabor and rocked it!!!! They sounded so good and i loved that they played at my favorite Mexican place in Logan.:) Merrill is so good at playing guitar and I love it when he can play in public!! Friday night he told me he had a date planned for us but it was a surprise, i was kind of expecting a date cleaning his guitar or something like that but he suprised me and took me to the batting cages!! It was way hot but really fun!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Sorry but I have to brag about my husband for a little bit. :) Wednesday night Merill and his friends played at Cafe Sabor and rocked it!!!! They sounded so good and i loved that they played at my favorite Mexican place in Logan.:) Merrill is so good at playing guitar and I love it when he can play in public!! Friday night he told me he had a date planned for us but it was a surprise, i was kind of expecting a date cleaning his guitar or something like that but he suprised me and took me to the batting cages!! It was way hot but really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They were awesome. It was so much fun, I hope they do it again. I am bummed we missed the freestyle. I have a couple of pics. I will send them to you.
Post a Comment