Tuesday, October 7, 2008

anyone have ideas????

k so Merrill and I decided to take turns planning our anniversaries and lucky me i get to plan the first one!!! I am clueless on what to do!? It has to be something not too expensive but fun! If anyone has any input that would be great.....THANKS!

1 comment:

Embellish the Moment said...

Taking turns is a great way to do it! That's what we do. Find out if there's anything going on in Salt Lake at the time. A couple of years ago when it was my turn, we stayed in Salt Lake and I told Aaron I wanted to go to some ballet, but then I surprised him with going to the monster truck ralley instead. Something like that is fun, and not super expensive, and it's just nice to stay somewhere else. I'd save somewhere like the anniversary inn for another year, and just stay somewhere downtown where you can take trax for free.