So i am definatly hard core if you cant tell from these awesome pictures of Merrill and me. Last night was Merrills last day of being a college student so we decided to go celebrate by eating out and going to the hubastank concert! It was awesome. Merrill dragged me up to the front of the stage where everyone was moshing and lets just say it was the scariest experience of my life! Oh ya and i was in a dress!!!! I have never seen so many sweaty people so close up and i think i got a few elbows in the face! Merrill had a pretty good hold on me....there is not way i would go up there without him! If you cant tell by the pictures we were sweaty and gross by the end of it but we had so much fun! This definatly beat britney spears, remember brady..ha ha!

just me being hard core
3 comments:
Yeah, your a real bad ass Cole! Merrill looks like he just got a swirly! I can't believe he's done with school. I'm jealous.
Uh...I don't know what you're talking about...so, yeah...
love the post i wont complain any more, can't wait for saturday. oh and congrats Merrill that is awsome a collage grad !!!
Post a Comment