Congratulations on going through the temple!!! That is soooo Awesome!!!! Cambria sent you a little Christmas card, i hope you get it :) Merry Christmas
Man, I look good in that picture! :) I am so glad that we got to come and be there with you guys! It was so nice! I am proud of you both! Come see us soon!
PS Tell Merrill congrats on graduating and don't move because eventually we will come back and we have to be neighbors!
6 comments:
Congratulations on going through the temple!!! That is soooo Awesome!!!! Cambria sent you a little Christmas card, i hope you get it :) Merry Christmas
Congratulations you two! We are so happy for you! Isn't 'for all eternity' the most wonderful blessing?! Best Wishes!
What an awesome day it was. I'm so happy for and proud of you two.
I'm so so so happy for you two! I'll have to come see all of your pictures! Forever is great isn't it?
Man, I look good in that picture! :) I am so glad that we got to come and be there with you guys! It was so nice! I am proud of you both! Come see us soon!
PS Tell Merrill congrats on graduating and don't move because eventually we will come back and we have to be neighbors!
Thank you for letting me enjoy this beautiful day with you, always remember it!!!
Post a Comment