Monday, January 5, 2009

how old are we again??



ok really???? A fort? YES! I for sure would recommend this to any couple! Sounds dumb but we had so much fun! Sunday after church we were so bored and Merrill said, " i wonder if this couch would make a good fort?" That's how it was started and i must say it turned out pretty awesome! We stayed in the fort all night (not the best night's sleep) and watched the first season of lost!! While i was taking pictures of the fort Merrill said," i dont think people are really going to understand how big our fort is!" i could not stop laughing!! Anyways.....sounds really immature and dumb but dont knock it till you try it!

6 comments:

The Christensens said...

I love it :) THat is to funny!!!!

Embellish the Moment said...

HaHa! I'll bet we built a million forts when we were little! But that one looks pretty good. I don't know if we were ever able to incorporate the TV, though, and mom wouldn't let us tip the couches over! Merrill is a master fort builder. I don't think he will ever grow up! But that's probably a good thing (in most cases)!

Lindsey said...

This makes me laugh because Nate and I make forts quite a bit! Lol I will have to put up some pictures of ours! lol. I am glad to know that we are not the only ones lol!

Katie said...

oh yay! we need to have a fort party! ours sucks compared to yours!!

The Christensens said...

Cambria got your letter and was SO SO SO excited, I am sure you will be getting one back hope you dont mind. Thanks for being such a good sport and always writing her back!! She loves you:)

Tawny said...

I love forts! That is so awesome! It does look pretty big!!