Friday, January 23, 2009

5 things I am addicted to ................



1. MERRILL......if i go without seeing him for a day i start to go crazy!! He is my best friend and i don't know what i would do without him!! Plus he gives awesome back rubs! :)

2. reality shows!!! I am addicted to sooooo many reality shows and they are so dumb if you think about it!! I am way into Mama's boys and housewives of orange county!

3. macdonalds, i bet i eat at macdonalds three times a week if not more and usually its just a large fry and diet coke!

4. digital scrapbooking! I am just learning but i love it!! hopefully one day i will have my wedding pictures done....ya right!

5. lost, Merrill and I have lately been watching lost on DVD and we are sooo addicted!! We watch it every night!

tagging amber, brady, katie, linds, and whoever else wants to! :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I posted a picture of you rocking out playing rock band at my parent's house...it is pretty awesome. You guys need to come see us! If you drove with Ta and Katie you could split the cost of gas! Hint, hint!! :)