Monday, February 9, 2009

babysitting






we got to watch Sadie for the week while Nick and Emily went to Mexico!! I had to run to the store to get some milk so i had Merrill watch her. When i came back i saw him singing poison to her!!! It was the cutest thing ever! He said its her favorite band. He also gave her some drum lessons!! He is going to be the cutest dad! I definatly need to teach him some age appropriate songs!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Come on Kiki, Poison can be very age appropriate! It just depends on what song. Okay, "Nothin' but a Good Time" perfectly appropriate "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" that's alright too. Now there are definitely some not-so-appropriate Poison songs lol like "Talk Dirrty Too Me" lol As long as Merrill chose the right one then were good!lol!
ROCK ON! In the words of the great Brett Michales "Hiiioooooooo!"

The Christensens said...

She has to be the cutest thing ever!!!! I bet you had a blast with her:)

TiffaniS said...

She is too cute! It's obvious she has natural musical talents!

Kristy said...

You need to come see us so that he can sing to our boys. They told me today that they feel left out. PS did you see the cloggers on America's Best Dance Crew on MTV? Reminds me of when you had a tap on your key chain. That was cool. :) Love you guys and call me soon!

Lindsey said...

Lol. I knew you would get it! CAN I JUST SAY....I LOVE ROCK OF LOVE BUS! WE SO NEED TO CHAT!

Tawny said...

That is hilarious! She looks like she was enjoying the songs! You two will be good parents! How are you guys? Seems like it has been forever! Do we have to go to Salt Lake to see each other? Hope things are going well! We need to hang out sometime!

Embellish the Moment said...

If your kids don't come out with mullets, I will be very disappointed.