Thursday, March 5, 2009

GO JAZZ!!!

Katie, Carol, Ty, and me went to the Jazz game last night! It was my first time going and i loved it! It was raining like crazy but we had a blast! Ty was loving the game, i have never met a bigger jazz fan!!



3 comments:

Kristy said...

How fun! I wish that I could have gone with you! I love how excited he gets about sports. And I love the picture you sent with the Jazz dancers...what a lady killer! :) Hope to see you guys soon!

Brady

Kristy said...

How fun! I wish that I could have gone with you! I love how excited he gets about sports. And I love the picture you sent with the Jazz dancers...what a lady killer! :) Hope to see you guys soon!

Brady

Kristy said...

Oops...somehow I left two of the same comment...da-well! :)