Monday, March 23, 2009
St. George
Some of our cousins played baseball in St. George this weekend so Merrill and I decided to drive up and watch. We had so much fun spending time with family and friends that we dont get to see too often. Justin and Chelsea's family came to visit and we were able to hang out with Dillon and Crystal. Like most girls i had to go buy Twilight at midnight on Friday. The pictures of the black frosting on Merrills lips are from the Twilight party. Saturday we rode to Vegas with Dillon and Crystal to do some shopping and go to dinner then later we went through the narrows. On the way home Merrill and I drove through Zions park which cost us 25 dollars just to drive through!!! It was really cool to see but not worth the $25 in my opinion. We had a lot of fun and it was good to get out of town for the weekend! 












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe they charged that much to go through Zion. I don't think it has been that much in the past. We had fun with you guys too. See you soon!
Post a Comment