skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, May 18, 2009
DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!
We were so glad we were invited to our nieces dance recitals! I loved watching them dance in their cute costumes! They both did an awesome job! My camera is broken so the pictures are not centered!
1 comment:
Embellish the Moment
said...
We were so glad you could come! I have some super cute pics I'll have to send you
May 19, 2009 at 8:59 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our wedding day
About Me
Nicole Harris Tingey
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(31)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(7)
▼
May
(2)
DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!
Cam and Tawny invited us to a bonfire before they ...
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
FAMILY AND FRIENDS
ADRI
AMBER AND FAMILY
ANGIE AND SHANE
BRADY AND KRISTY
BRITTANY
CAM AND TAWNY
CLAYTON AND HEIDI
CRYSTAL AND DILLON
JASON AND BROOKE
KELSIE AND NATE
LACIE AND KEENAN
LINDS AND NATE
LINDSEY AND NATE
PAUL AND LESLIE
RYAN AND ERYN
SPENCER AND AUBREY
TAWNA
THE ANDERSENS
the vintage clothespin
TIFFANY
TRAVIS AND KATIE
1 comment:
We were so glad you could come! I have some super cute pics I'll have to send you
Post a Comment