Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Merrill!!!



Saturday was Merrill's 28th birthday! We had so much fun, we went to SLC and played guitars for a few hours then went to dinner at the Mayan. This is a picture of the lame cake i made him! I want to go to a cake decorating class so i can learn how to make sweet cakes! For his birthday, graduation, and christmas present i got him this nixon watch. He has been wanting it forever but we just could not afford it! I saved for a few months and was able to get it for him! This is him posing with his new watch....i love it!

4 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

Man he's gettin old! Hope you guys had fun! Thanks for lettin us hang with you last night!

Crystal Brough said...

Happy Birthday Merrill!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Merrill! I hope all your wildest dreams came true!

Brady

Katie said...

You teach me how to decorate cakes.. I'll show you how to sew for your growing little one... November right? Lets play this next week! You call me when your free!!