Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trip to Washington






Merrill and I rode the bike to Washington to see a combine demolition derby. The beginning of the trip did not start out good, we rode for about an hour in rain! Thankfully i was able to borrow my father in laws biker gear. I looked like a dork but i stayed dry. :) I had so much more fun than i thought i would. We rode through a lot of pretty scenery and we got to see a combine derby at the most white trash place on earth!!! I thought the box elder county fair was bad but this was horrible! I even wore my white trash semi truck shirt and felt out of place! The derby was really fun to watch, maybe not 4 days on a motorcycle fun but we had a good time! I am so glad i decided to go! I leave for PA on Monday so i was really glad to spend time with Merrill before i left. I cant wait to go see family that i havent seen in a while but i dont know how im going to be without Merrill!!!

No comments: