Wednesday, June 24, 2009
why me....
So i was so excited to visit my family in PA until the flight there!! I went from SLC to Denver, which turned out pretty good. Dever to Chicago, which was HORRIBLE!!! The plane had something wrong with it (never a good sign) and they could not get fuel to it. So after two and a half hours ON THE PLANE, it finally took off! Once i made it to Chicago i had missed my connection to Rochester. I had to stay the night in a hotel which was not way bad because the hotel was awesome! I had to be to the airport the next morning at 4. So after three and a half hours of sleeping, i made it to the hotel and flew from Chicago to Philladelphia. Once i found my conection i realized it had been CANCELLED!!! I had to spend 5 hours in that airport untill they could find me another flight out! When i finally got to PA i found out they had lost my bag!!!! That was on Tuesday and its Wed. and they still have no clue where it is. They did give me two hundred dollars to go shopping and get clothes which was nice. Hopefully i will have my bag by today. What a loooonnnngggg trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A very similar thing happened to me once but it was my birthday and my grandma died on the same day! It took me 2 days just to get home.
The bright side is you got paid to go shopping... I can't wait for you to get back so we can finally play again! enjoy the family :)
Oh that is crappy! Especially all by yourself. Hopefully your flight home will be smooth sailin! Have fun shopping!
Post a Comment