You kids are crazy! I am glad you are getting the chance to go. You'll have fun, and I'm sure Merrill will be a perfect tour guide.
Adios! How do you spell/say "jealous" in Spanish???Have fun. Let's go to dinner when you guys get back.
When are you leaving? What ya doing saturday?!
im sitting in my bed watcching tv! lol! merrill went with some friends to a concert in vegas so im bored! what you guys doing?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You kids are crazy! I am glad you are getting the chance to go. You'll have fun, and I'm sure Merrill will be a perfect tour guide.
Adios! How do you spell/say "jealous" in Spanish???
Have fun. Let's go to dinner when you guys get back.
When are you leaving? What ya doing saturday?!
im sitting in my bed watcching tv! lol! merrill went with some friends to a concert in vegas so im bored! what you guys doing?
Post a Comment