Friday, September 18, 2009

Argentina....so far














It has been raining the last couple days, hopefully tomorrow will be sunny!

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

You look like you are having a ball. Be safe.

Aubrey said...

No manches che-sitos... estoy selosos de uds. Disfruta la... a penas de regresarnos de Inglaterra... cuando llegan debemos hablar cuentas como digan en Hawaii... saludos a Fakundo

Vikki Tingey said...

PICTURES FINALLY! I'VE BEEN WAITING, ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE GOING TO COME HOME TO US? IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HANG THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE. HAVE FUN... BE SAFE LOVE, MOM

Kristy said...

I am jealous! You'll have to bring lots of pictures when you come and visit us...hint, hint. :) Before you know it, you'll be pooping in the road (I talked to your mom today and she told me that fun story...gross!). Alright, don't get kidnapped and call me when you get back so I can hear all about it! Have fun and be safe!

Brady