Tuesday, August 12, 2008

blue eyes

Merrill decided to get a new toy
you can tell merrill is really excited about our new pillow!
her eyes are soooo blue!!!



these are some pictures from about a month ago but i forgot i had them and i love them! They are from my birthday at vikki's, she got me this cute pillow that matches our bedroom! We spent the rest of the night playing with the nieces in the sand pile! :)

5 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

I love these pics. I need to get a new camera like yours! Mine is about done for. Thanks for your help with the girls last weekend. That pic of Emmy in your shades that you sent was SO cute! They do love hangin with Aunt Cole and Uncle Merrill!

The Christensens said...

So I have been meaning to tell you, but when you left the other day at ems shower Braxton cried for like 20 minutes cause Kiki didn't give him a hug bye!!! I thought it was cute , cause I always think Cambria is the one closer to you, but he was so sad :) They just love you.:)

Tawny said...

Good to see you guys at the fair! We still need to do something! I can't believe summer is almost over! That picture of Merrill's haircut made me laugh! Whoops! It happens! I've cut Cam's hair pretty bad before! I can't ever get around the ears, so it sometimes ends up scary! Ha ha! Call us sometime or we will give you guys a call!

Tawny said...

Sorry! Our blog sends comments to my email first. So I did get all your comments! Seriously, if you guys want to do something this weekend, let us know!

Tawny said...

No, we don't work Monday. You guys? Yep, we need to exchange numbers, or I guess just have the boys call each other! Let us know if you guys want to do something!