Saturday, August 30, 2008

school's back! :(


I decided to do a scrapbook page with merrill on his first last day of college and a picture of him on his first day of kindergarten. When i asked him to smile for the picture, this is what i got! He is so not excited to start again but i keep reminding him he will be done in December!! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!:)

4 comments:

The Miles Family said...

Yeah, honestly what were we thinking when we got those pictures taken of us? At least they give us something to laugh about! I have 'em in my scrapbook. That's awesome that Kim has her own little business. Oh so get this, including myself, there are 4people in my ward here in Richmond that are from Tremonton. What are the odds?! There is Marci Norr's cousin, Dillan Brough's sister and Shareena Stevenson (she's our age). Isn't that crazy. You gotta love good old Tremonton!

Embellish the Moment said...

Oh that face! It hasn't changed since he was little. You should add his kindergarten picture just to make him mad! I wish I could say it was Aaron's last first day. I swear it will never end. Are you guys coming to Peach Days?

Embellish the Moment said...

Oh man! That story is hilarious and terrible. I think that's probably up there in the top contenders for worst potty training experience EVER!

Peach Days is this week. We will be going on Saturday probably later in the afternoon. Give us a call if you head over.

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh. He looks so handsome in his new school clothes with his new backpack on!! You must be so proud!