Merrill had brought home this piece of wood from work and was determined to make a longboard. I tried to talk him out of it since he is accident prone! He worked on it for a few hours and tried it out before he painted it. GOOD THING because it broke when he put two feet on it! ! He was so sad! !
Monday, September 8, 2008
skater boy
Merrill had brought home this piece of wood from work and was determined to make a longboard. I tried to talk him out of it since he is accident prone! He worked on it for a few hours and tried it out before he painted it. GOOD THING because it broke when he put two feet on it! ! He was so sad! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's probably for the better. I can't believe that kid sometimes.
I am glad you are coming! Just bring whatever you want. Thanks. See you there!
Post a Comment