Last night we had the office party at Travis and Katies and it was awesome!!! Katie made this yummy pasta and rolls (i need to get the recipe katie) and we dressed up like our favorite person on the show! I guess you could say we are obsessed! After watching the season premiere we played scrabble (i won), Thanks for the best party ever trav and katie!! :)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
The Office Party!!!!
i love this picture, they are both so akward!! we were about to take the group one and i accidently pressed the button, glad i did!
ok so we look nothing like the actual people but it was fun trying! ta is dwight, katie is jan, im angela and merrill is michael
i had to borrow the little girl i nanny's hannah montana wig
such a cute couple!

Last night we had the office party at Travis and Katies and it was awesome!!! Katie made this yummy pasta and rolls (i need to get the recipe katie) and we dressed up like our favorite person on the show! I guess you could say we are obsessed! After watching the season premiere we played scrabble (i won), Thanks for the best party ever trav and katie!! :)
Last night we had the office party at Travis and Katies and it was awesome!!! Katie made this yummy pasta and rolls (i need to get the recipe katie) and we dressed up like our favorite person on the show! I guess you could say we are obsessed! After watching the season premiere we played scrabble (i won), Thanks for the best party ever trav and katie!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That makes me sad!! :( I wish we were there! I could've been Stanley...
You guys look so cute! lol. Love it.
I love it!! Lisa and Jeff needed to be there they are obbsesesd, I like it but I am glad to see there are others like them. You all look great
You forgot to put a stick up your butt! J/K I love Angela! Just hope you didn't go sneak off with Dwight in the closet! Ha, Ha, laugh it's a joke :)
Ahhhh! Cookie and Lucy! RIP little Gummy Friends! I love you Nicole!
Post a Comment