Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saydee Jane

around seven......cant wait!!
six pm.....running on two hours of sleep!!
cutest baby ever!!
SHE HAS ARRIVED!!!! I am an aunt to the cutest baby in the world!! Saydee Jane Harrris was born around 11:30 pm last night! I got a phone call around 6 am from my mom saying Em and Nick were at the hospital, i jumped up and made it to the hospital in about ten minutes, not knowing i would be there all day!! Merrill and i didnt get to bed till 2 the following night so we were sooo tired! Nick got the call from work and had been working grave yard so he had not slept all night, we were all tired!! We waited and waited and waited till finally she was born! She is soooo cute! She it tiny but has chuby cheeks and lots of brown hair! Nick and Em will be the best parents!! It gave me baby fever sooo bad! I keep trying to talk merrill into having one but i guess he wants a dog first or something?? i have some pics but not a lot so i will update soon!

4 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

Oh so fun! Nothing better than a new baby! (I would have missed it too!)

We are planning dinner at my mom's next sunday if you guys can come!

TiffaniS said...

How exciting! Please tell them congrats for us! I can't wait for you to post more pics!

Angie said...

I need to see more pictures!!! Of the baby. . not you! Tell Nick & Em congratulations!!

The Jones Family said...

Oh so cool they are going to be the best parents. Im so happy for them. Post some more pics when you can