Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FAMILY

All the kids love Merrill!!
cutest picture ever!
i look horrible in this but i love her face in this picture, she is so cute!

TWINS!!!! hopefully merrill and i will get a set of these, they look kindof fun?

katie posing next to an empty car seat....

This past weekend Brady and Kristy were able to fly down for Travis and Katie's wedding! I feel bad because i have only one picture of their cute twins!! The wedding reception was cute and the bride lookes so pretty!! I have the best family! We took my niece Zoe to the reception and she thinks she is a princess, well she is but here is a video of ty and zoe dancing. I love it!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I am so glad that we got to see you and hang out with you guys this weekend! We are leaving in a few hours and I am really sad! Can we move in with you and Merrill? :) You really need to plan a trip to visit us...I don't know when we will be able to come back again. Update your blog a lot and I will do the same! See you soon (or not...it could be awhile...:( )

Love you guys!

Brady, Kristy, Hudson and Tate

jaci said...

How lucky are we!! Clara loves the picture we need one of those, she has to keep looking at it. thanks for being so good to my kids they really do love you guys (if you havent noitced) love ya Jaci