It turned out great! Though, I really did love the blue velvet. You could have done a whole RETRO bedroom with a nice shag carpet rug! It would have been awesome!
It looks really pretty! What have you guys been up to? We need to plan a game night or something! By the way, do you know your song on your blog is playing kind of weird? Just thought I would let you know!
3 comments:
Wow Nicole! It's beautiful! I need your MIL to decorate our bedroom!! You guys have a very happy Thanksgiving ok?! Tell your family hello.
It turned out great! Though, I really did love the blue velvet. You could have done a whole RETRO bedroom with a nice shag carpet rug! It would have been awesome!
It looks really pretty! What have you guys been up to? We need to plan a game night or something! By the way, do you know your song on your blog is playing kind of weird? Just thought I would let you know!
Post a Comment