Friday, July 18, 2008

24!!!!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!!! I had the day off yesterday for my birthday which was soooo nice! Even though i have the easiest job ever, its nice to have a day to myself!:) I spent the day scrapbooking and playing on the computer. When Merrill got home he gave me my presents and i was soooo excited about what he got me! My favorite present was this rock he found at work that looks like a heart, he painted it red and painted Nicole + Merrill!!! It was so sweet, i loved it! I was a little confused at why he wrapped it in a box full of little rocks?? Plus i got a new camera!! My old one broke a month or two ago so i was Way excited to get a new one:) He also got me a shirt that i have been wanting! I had the best birthday ever thanks to Merrill!!

3 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

How do you sift through a box of rocks without making a mess??? packing peanuts are hard enough to clean up, but at least they're light!!! What a goof. You know the heart shaped rock goes back like 30 years... My mom & dad have one too painted just like that.

I'm glad you had a great day... I told Emmy let's call Cole and tell her happy birthday, but then I forgot what I was doing (that happens a lot). So we did think about you! Happy Happy Birthday!

Tawna said...

Nicole,

Happy late Birthday! You look so cute in your pictures, as always!

Keenan & Lacie said...

Happy Birthday Woman!!! I hope you got my text on your Birthday!!! And good job Merrill on the birthday presents...Are you married?? Oh Yeah...HAHAHAHA....Keenan sucks at birthday's!!! Merrill...HELP HIM...hahaha....Well it looks like you had a good one!!! Love ya Tons!!!