Thursday, July 24, 2008

This is a clip from last night at Cafe Sabor!!

6 comments:

Embellish the Moment said...

I love watching them play. We are coming next week! I was showing Emmy the video and telling her that it was merrill and she asked "What does Cole sing?"!!! So maybe you and Merrill will have to serenade her the next time you see her! :)

TiffaniS said...

I'm so glad you commented so that we can keep in touch! I love your blog and it looks like you and Merrill are doing great! Life is good!

Tawny said...

Looks like it was fun! We need to come sometime! You will have to let us know next time they play. Your blog is really cute! We will have to be blog friends. We still need to hang out sometime! Game night!

Tawny said...

Cool! We will try and come! Cam has a paper that he is has to get done, but hopefully we can come for a little bit! If not, we will for sure plan a game night or something soon!

The Jones Family said...

Hey you you need to give me your e-mail address so i can add you to my blog yours is adorable. mine is kelsieleigh@hotmail.com

Clayton and Heidi said...

Hey Nicole! I'm glad that you guys found us. And I agree that we do need to hang out sometime. When is Merrill playing at Cafe Sabor next?
ps Love your blog background and all the pics. so cute!