Thursday, July 24, 2008



I planned a picnic at the temple last Monday for Merrill and me. I didn't have time to make sandwiches so i just picked up subways but it turned out to be really fun!!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I love it! Kristy and I went to the Denver temple and had a picnic a few weeks before the boys were born...it is the perfect picnic spot!! (Even though it takes us like 30 minutes to get there!!) Is Merrill playing at Cafe Sabor while we are there? I would love to go see it! We will be there in less than two weeks! We come in on Wednesday the 6th early in the morning. I can't wait! I get sad when I miss stuff going on at home, so we will have to pack it with fun stuff...Clue? Kickball? :) We love and miss you guys!

Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate

Kristy said...

I love it! Kristy and I went to the Denver temple and had a picnic a few weeks before the boys were born...it is the perfect picnic spot!! (Even though it takes us like 30 minutes to get there!!) Is Merrill playing at Cafe Sabor while we are there? I would love to go see it! We will be there in less than two weeks! We come in on Wednesday the 6th early in the morning. I can't wait! I get sad when I miss stuff going on at home, so we will have to pack it with fun stuff...Clue? Kickball? :) We love and miss you guys!

Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate

Kristy said...

I love it! Kristy and I went to the Denver temple and had a picnic a few weeks before the boys were born...it is the perfect picnic spot!! (Even though it takes us like 30 minutes to get there!!) Is Merrill playing at Cafe Sabor while we are there? I would love to go see it! We will be there in less than two weeks! We come in on Wednesday the 6th early in the morning. I can't wait! I get sad when I miss stuff going on at home, so we will have to pack it with fun stuff...Clue? Kickball? :) We love and miss you guys!

Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate

Kristy said...

I love it! Kristy and I went to the Denver temple and had a picnic a few weeks before the boys were born...it is the perfect picnic spot!! (Even though it takes us like 30 minutes to get there!!) Is Merrill playing at Cafe Sabor while we are there? I would love to go see it! We will be there in less than two weeks! We come in on Wednesday the 6th early in the morning. I can't wait! I get sad when I miss stuff going on at home, so we will have to pack it with fun stuff...Clue? Kickball? :) We love and miss you guys!

Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate

The Miles Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun, it kinda makes me want to go on a picnic. Happy late Bday by the way! You and Merrill look just as happy and cute as can be! :)