I've seen this on a lot of people's blogs, and it looks really fun. I look forward to seeing what memories there are out there! Here are the instructions...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, or if you just met me, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nicole,
I have a few memories with you: going dancing, running with you and Brady, going shopping, going out to eat. I remember one time we were making dinner at your apartment when you lived with Tabbi, and you put doritos in your taco salad. I LOVED that! And how you eat ranch with everything. you are such a fun girl! I'm moving Tuesday, so when you come to visit Brady and Kristy, come say hi to me as well. I'm living right by them!
Nicole!!!!! I miss you how are you girlie???? I still have your wedding present at me house LOL How lame am I .....Anyways, my favorite memorie is one night we were all at your moms old house and Mcdonalds had these coupons for buy 1 get 1 free deserts and you went and bought 2 sundaes and saved one for later....Lame memorie I know but I laugh everytime I think about it. My other would have to be just all our many walks with me big and prego :)
lets see Dorthy with a bun in her hair, wow we were not always so nice lol. You better know that we just loved you alot. We all had fun babysitting you and spoiling you. I love to watch your blog to see how the newlyweds are doing I love your 10 yrs ago to 1 yr from now part I have loved watching you in the past things and cant wait to see the things you have planned for the future happen you deserve it!!! love ya
There are WAY too many to list...a few of my favs...remember when your mom bought a ball (I think for her grandkids) and you named him Radley and he would talk and had an English accent? How about when I used to stay at your house and we would ride roller blades to Kent's and get that really cool pop (you put in the soda water first and then picked the flavor after...I think?). I also remember when you and Nick colored Easter eggs and made a video of it..."Curly Sue" comes to mind! There are way too many!! I love that we grew up together...I don't think anyone else understands us and no one else would laugh at the things that we do, but that's why I love it so much! :) We love you guys!
Brady
Post a Comment